KPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online 571 Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector Post
Karnataka Public Service Commission – KPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online 571 Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector & Various Vacancies
Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced the notification for the recruitment and their application forms are released on the official site. The candidates who are waiting for KPSC Recruitment 2017 job will have to get good news. The candidates must have to check all the eligibility criteria for the job and then fill your application form. Get your exam date from the official site when its get upload and get more updates from our page.
KPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online 571 Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector Post Job Details:
Organizations- Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of post- Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector & Various Vacancies
Total no of post- 571 approx
Job location- Karnataka
Apply mode- Online
Age limit- 18 to 35
Qualifications- Graduation complete from recognized university
Starting date for apply- 15-03-2017
Last date for apply-15-04-2017
Official site- www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Direct link- http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
If any candidate wants to check more other information about the recruitment, just click on the official site of the Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Karnataka Public Service Commission is organizes many exams in a year and they also provide many jobs to the candidates. They provide all the details related to exam on their official site and they also provide best syllabus to the students. Candidates should get more information from the official site of the organizations.
Steps to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online 571 Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector Post
Visit the official site
Click on the recruitment
Click on the application
Check and fill carefully
Attach your documents and submit it
General Instruction for KPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online 571 Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector Post:
- Fill all require details according form filling requirement.
- Keep your Original ID proof and photo copy at Examination Time.
- Upload Image and Signature according to require format and size that mention in notification.
- Pay online payment by E- MITRE, Net Banking, Debit Card and any other process.
- Check all require criteria for different post applying.
Other Important Government Job:
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017, Apply Online Stenographer, Assistant Post Vacancy
- Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017, Apply Online 606 Station Controller, Maintainer Post
- MNNIT Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 92 Technical Manpower, Academic Support Staff & Various Post
- IRCON Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 112 DGM, JE, AE & AGM Post Vacancy