Current Affairs March 2017
Current Affairs 6 March 2017
- Central Government department IRDA of Motor Insurance for third party premium increase to 50% rate.
- Delhi University announce that students pass out their degree or courses in desire time period University can’t gives any chance to pass out for students.
- Tamil Nadu student Aakash develop a new technique for determine silent heart attack and president awarded for that achievement.
- On Atari Boarder Government waving India’s highest flag of 110 meter.
- On the Ninth day fourth Indian attacked by American in Washington’s Kent city.
- Howard Business School include Shahnaz Husain Business model to their courses.
- Mexican Open Tennis championship won by American Sam Qvery to beat Rafael Nadal.
- World No One Tennis player Andy Mare won Dubai Open Tennis Tournament and its his first award of this year.
- International Air Show start in Australia.
Current Affairs 5 March 2017
Current Affairs 4 March 2017
Current Affairs 3 March 2017
- Indian Railway develop the system that without Aadhar Card train ticket can’t booked.
- Central Government declare increment of 4000 medical seat of PG course in India.
- Madhuri Sharma Jaipur, India make a Limka Book Record for Ariel Bally Dance on 11.5 feet height for 4 minute 20 second dance.
- Sudhin Mathur appointed as Managing Director of Motorola mobility India company.
- GST council increase tax rate 28% to 40%.
- Defence Minister submit new Radar system Swati to Indian Army.
- Anti Warship missile new version of Scorpion Missile tested by Indian Navy.
- In ISSF world cup competition India on fifth position on medal score card.
- West Indies batsman Devin Smith announce to take Retirement from International Cricket matches.
- According Airport Council International survey Indian airport security agency CISF is best in World.
Current Affairs 2 March 2017
- SBI also start transaction charge after third transaction of saving account 50 Rs.
- Jitu Roy Break world record in 50 Meter air Pistil with 230.1 points. He also win ISSF world Shooter Competition with Gold Medal.
- Trump Change Immigration Policy for Talented immigrates allow in America.
- Padshri Award winner Humorist Tarak Mehta died in 88 years age.
- Central Government announce a rule for Old Banned currency holder punished by 10 thousand Rupees patently.
- In Barsilona Mobile World Congress Robocar launch world first driver-less electric car.
- Jindal Stainless company start manufacturing of High- Nitrogen Steal for DRDO.
- Amanpreet Singh won silver medal in ISSF world Shooter Competition.
- Tennis player Maria Sharapova come back by wild card entry in Medrit Open Tennis Tournament.
- France President competitor Fransva Fiyo wife arrested for Investigation.
- In Europe highest Volcano Mountain Ethna happen biggest Volcano blast of 25 years.
- Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management announce Age limitation for admission.
Current Affairs 1 March 2017
- Three Private Bank ICICI bank, HDFC Bank and Axis Bank declare that after fourth transaction of saving account 150 Rs. charge apply on every transaction in account.
- In Third Economy period of 2016 the growth rate in India 7% that is top growth rate in World Economy.
- First Heliport start in Delhi, India with 150 passengers capacity.
- EPFO department announce to that Aadhar Card can’t require withdraw money to account.
- ISSF World Cup 2017 India got one Bronze by Jitu Ray 10 meter air pistel.
- TATA Sons gives 7,800 Cr to DOCOMO to solve their issue in Delhi High Court.
- Vice Chairman Le Jay-yong arrested for Bribery and many other cases.
- American Scientist develop vibrating west for heart patients save life.
- China develop Tower Bridge like London Bridge on Yuhanhitang river on Shojhu city.