Current Affairs February 2017
Current Affairs 28 February 2017
- Moonlight Movie is win best movie award in OSCAR 2017 and La La Land Movie got maximum award from different categories.
- Airtel India launch all over India free roaming plan.
- Central Sports Ministry announce to make 7 universities like Rajasthan University and many other as Sports Hub.
- BSNL may be First 5G provider telecom Company of India.
- US President Donald Trump sold his 10 year old Ferrari 1.
- RBI launch 10 Rs. plastic note soon.
- Fourth CLMV business conclave start in Jaipur.
- In OSCAR history first time Muslim got best supporting actor award.
- World’s no one Tennis player Serena William participate WWE competition.
- New Zealand women Cricketer Ammy Saterthvet make a International world record of four continuous century in match.
- Jitu Ray and Hina Sidhu won Gold and Ankur won silver medal in ISSF World cup.
- Formal Foreign Minister P Shiv Shanker died at 87 years age.
Current Affairs 27 February 2017
- In world Badminton Federation Sina Nehwal is selected as representative of International Olympic Society.
- Nokia launch worlds first 5 G android mobile phone and relaunch its feature phone 3310 after 17 years again.
- UPSC announce lowest seats for Civil services post in last 5 years after.
- Husana Samira 16 years (Hyderabad) make a world record of 34 hours, 45 minute continuously carame playing.
- You Tube Star Bret Stenford make a world record of longest pat 120 meter in golf.
- Ruse start first Ice Skating Table Tennis Championship, 10 countries participate in championship.
- Iran Navy start practice in Hormuj.
- Madras Presidency Coin sold world most costly price 5.50 lakhs.
Current Affairs 26 February 2017
- Central government think to changes in road accidents rules for punishment more harder include it to non bailable crime.
- Indian Cricket team beat by Australia 333 runs in first match of test series, it’s very big fall out of Indian cricket team after 13 years.
- West Middle Railway ban Cold drinks to sold on railway station.
- Central Government BHEEM app make a world record of maximum 1.70 Cr. downloads on google play store.
- Worlds biggest coal producer company COAL India joint venture NLC buy back 1244 cr. rupees share.
- India SLMV business conclave start from tomorrow in Jaipur.
- Motherson Sumi systems president Vivek Chand Shegal wining the award of EYE Enrapture of the Year.
- Turky Free driver Derya Kane make a world record of 120 meter in ice water diving.
Current Affairs 25 February 2017
- Olympian P.V. Sindhu appointed as Deputy collector of Andhra Pradesh.
- EPFO department launch housing scheme for PF account holders to buying own house by PF account money.
- Worlds largest metal face sculpture of lord Shiva unveiling by PM Narendra Modi in Isha Yoga center, Coimbatore.
- In 85 years Indian cricket history first time 7 wicket gone on 11 runs in international cricket match.
- CBSE announce a guideline for affiliated schools to use GPS and CCTV in school buses.
- England, Canada and many country start “Pink Shirt Day” for peace, love in each other, kindness, stop harmful activities.
- Finance Minister Arun Jetli on Britten tour.
- Made in India Jaguar FX sedan launch in Delhi.
- Dubai Food Event start in Dubai, 64 Indian exporter participate.
- Para Shooting world-cup 10 meter Avni won silver medal.
- In ISSF World Cup Puja Ghatkar won Bronze medal in 10 meter women air rifle competition.
Current Affairs 24 February 2017
- Central Government launch fourth installment of Sovereign Gold Bond for buying people.
- Economist Nobel award winner Pr. Kenith J Aero died at 95 years age.
- SMS Hospital Doctor team make a record to operate Ventricle and Heart hole from a single hole. They send this achievement for world record.
- M.K. Bhattachrya appointed as Managing Director of Indian Bank.
- Bharti Airtel buying Telinor telecom company.
- CBEC launch mobile app for GST understand.
- John Dohmen (Men) and Naomi wan aes (Women) are selected as Player of the Year from Federation of International Hockey in India.
- American Government announce new rule to ban on use of any toilet by transgender.
Current Affairs 23 February 2017
- Microsoft launch Skype light version for 2G and 3G user better communication.
- American government release rules and regulation to arrest Immigrants on just doubt.
- Shurhojili ligiatsu selected as Nagaland New Chief Minister, he is 81 years old from Democratic Alliance of Nagaland party.
- Central government announce thousand rupees new note not launch in market.
- NASA discover new solar system as earth environment, in this system seven planets and they moving around Trapist- 1 small star.
- Justin Bibar is perform a show in Mumbai ,India. It’s very costly show of India till date.
- Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited start given finance to women cooperative groups of 60,000 Rs. as Bangladesh.
- In ICC top-10 Women cricket ranking 4 Indian women are qualify.
- Google Launch worlds bluest jeans for its new smartphone Pixel matching promotion.
- High court release a order if driver can’t have valid licence the owner of vehicle is punished.
Current Affairs 22 February 2017
- UPSC 2016 declare Mains Examination Result for Civil Services. Selected Candidates Personality test expected on 20 March.
- China added robots police for protect city areas.
- Mahendar Singh Dhoni Join Jharkhand team as Captain for Vijay Hazare Trophy, he travel in train after 13 year for this match series.
- Central government launch ‘Bharat QR Code’ for promote cashless payment.
- Central Government start “Malware and Botnet Cleaning Center” for alert internet provider companies from Cyber and Virus attack.
- First Heliport of India Start in Rohani, Delhi. Its Cost 100 Cr. with four hanger and 150 passenger capacity.
- Jammu & Kashmir Government first State that start policy to stop unnecessary money wastage in occasions. According to rule daughter marriage 500, son marriage 400 and small functions 100 guest invitation limited.
- In last six month Indians property increase to 415 lakh crore rate of 10% ratio.
- Chhattisgarh Chief Secretary B.L. Agarwal arrested for 1.5 crore bribery giving for his case close.
- Justin Clark is first Handicap Model who catwalk on wheelchair on ramp of Miss World Australia competition.
- IIT, NIT, IIIT and many other central institute admission counseling is conduct by MNIT, Jaipur with IIT, Madras for 2017.
- In Oklahoma, American Carry Yang is famous for her “Miracle Baby” before born organs donation to save many people life.
- Indian women Cricket team win World Qualifier Championship.
- Azerbaijan President Ilhaam Alliyev appoint his wife Mehribaan as Vice President.
Current Affairs 20 February 2017
- From today withdraw limit to saving account increase to 50,000 in a week.
- Former CJI Altamas Kabir died in Kolkata after long illness at 68 years age.
- PF department announce to online apply for PF withdraw in just 3 hours to your account.
- Central Government announce again 1% tax on buying more than 2 lakhs rupees jewelry on cash.
- Nagaland CM T.R. Jeliyang resign from his post.
- In 10 years IPL Carrier Mahindar Singh Dhoni first time not selected for any team captain position.
- NBA slam Dunk contest win by “Glane Robinson” of Indiana Paisers.
- China Using fire drone to remove blockage to High voltage Lines.
Current Affairs 17 February 2017
- Justice Kalpesh Satyendar Jhavree appointed as Working Chef Justice of Rajasthan High Court.
- In Tamil Nadu, third Chief Minister Idaapadi Palanisami appointed in just 9 month time period.
- General Category Railway Tickets also sold by the State Bank of India Branches.
- Foreign Ministry Spokesman Vikas Swaroop is appointed as Indian high commission in Canada.
- Central government announce that no debit card charges apply on government department payments.
- In Rajasthan, government start five Post office Passport Service Center in Kota, Jaiselmer, Bikanker, Jhalawad, Jhunjhunu.
- Supreme Court release a order to block all content of Fetal sex probe (Gender test) related content from Google, Yahoo and Microsoft Company.
- In Jharkhands, first Global Investor Summit “Momentum Jharkhand” start and first day 48,000 crore investment deal announce.
- Air India add first Airbus 320 Neo plane to his aircraft fleet.
- After listing TCS first time buy back their Share to market.
Current Affairs 16 February 2017
- ISRO make a world record to launch 104 satellites of 7 country in single launch successfully. The cost of this project is 100 crore very lower compare to other country organization launch system.
- Past 10 years launching 38 % does by the Indian Space Research Organization of world.
- Athlete Usain Bolt win fourth time “Sportsman of the Year” Award.
- INS Virat worlds largest plane carrier warship retire on 6 march to Indian Navy.
- In Best Student Ranking 2017 of 100 city Mumbai on 85 and Delhi on 86 position.
- Indian Government announce a policy to given a free SIM card to E- VISA taken Foreign tourist of BSNL Company.
- Central Government approve merge of all SBBJ and 5 Other supporting Bank to SBI.
- United Nation’s Global Health Network, India become its part to reduce death ratio of Birth Death and Pregnant women death ratio till 2030.
- China announce new interesting policy against bank defaulter to ban their ID in traveling in Train and Airplane.
Current Affairs 14 February 2017
Current Affairs 14 February 2017
- 5 Days AERO India 2017 show start on Yelhanka Air-force station, more that 500 companies are participate in this exhibition.
- India beats Bangladesh in Test Series, its continuously sixth series winning of India.
- Sandip Jajodiya is new president of Association Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India (ASOCHAM), its a Business Union.
- Tahmina Janjua first Pakistani Lady who become Foreign Secretary of Pakistan, before she was Permanent Ambassador of Pakistan in United Nation Headquarter.
- Sandeep das, Bihar got Grammy Award for Tabla musician in Music album Sing Me Home, he is ninth Indian who got this award. He born in 1971 Patna, Bihar.
- Reliance Defense and Engineering company agreement with US Navy for his warship Maintenance work.
- Hemant Bhargav is Second MD of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC).
- After 85 Year Team India win Six continuous cricket Test series by Captain Virat Kohli.
- Jo Root become new England cricket team Captain at the position of Alestare Cook.
- Karnataka government pass Kambala event bill in Parliament.
- Abdul Guffur Haidri Depti. Chairman of Pakistan Senate visa canceled by American Government.
- British Singer Adel won Grammy award for her Album ’25’ and ‘Hello’.
- NRI Actor Dev Patel won BAFFTA Award for Side Actor role in Layan movie.
- JNU open Engineering, Management and Entrepreneurship School in Campus.
Current Affairs 13 February 2017
- In Blind T20 World Cup Cricket India beat Pakistan and won this series second time in History.
- In new Financial Year Central Government announce 2.83 Lakh new Government job in different departments.
- Institute of Charted Accountant of India appoint Nilesh Shivji Vikamse at president post for year 2017-18.
- Indian Navy launch first warship “Sarweshak” that lighten by 17 solar panels of 5.4 kw energy.
- Delhi Airport listed as top 15 Busiest Airport in world according to International civil Aviation Organization report.
- To dispose the Second World War 250 kg bomb in Greece dislocate more than 75,000 local people, that’s largest amount of shifting people in peace time in any Country.
- Sri Lanka, National Alcohol and Tobacco Control Authority (NATA) apply Tobacco Control Program of Rajasthan in their country.
- North Korea Conducts Ballistic Missile test Success to show his power in front of America.
- Ashwin break the record of maximum wicket taking in minimum cricket matches. He take 250 wickets in just 45 Test match.
- Germany elect Foreign Minister Frank Walter Stenmayer as new President of Germany. He anti of America President Donald trump.
- On Indo-China border ITBP soldiers start patrolling on Snow Scooter.
Current Affairs 12 February 2017
Current Affairs 11 February 2017
Current Affairs 10 February 2017
- Dr. Shawana Pandya third NRI female who going in Space for Space Mission 2018 after Kalpana Chawala and Sunita William. She is Neurosurgeon in Albarta University Hospital, Canada.
- First time Delhi University (DU) conduct entrance exam for admission in different program.
- Jeff Shesence elect new Attorney General of America.
- Mohammad Abdullahi farmajo is new elected president of Somalia Country.
- “Thaipusam” Celebration of Hindus God Murgan celebrate in Malaysia.
Current Affairs 9 February 2017
- Cairn India and Kuwait Company make a deal to established Oil refinery in Badmer, India.
- After 17 years Bangladesh Team playing a cricket match in India.
- In Indian history first time Supreme Court order to present a High Court Judge C S Kanren for appearance.
- Indian Yoga Association appoint Baba Ramdev as president of association.
- Reserve Bank of India increase the limit of withdraw money 24000 to 50,000 Rs. in a week.
- Renowned Indian-origin British sculptor Anish Kapoor has been selected for Israel’s prestigious Genesis Prize for his commitment to Jewish values.
- The Billiards and Snooker Federation of India (BSFI) announced that India will host the World Billiards Championship for the next four years.
Current Affairs 8 February 2017
- Income Tax Department release a notice if any CA put up wrong details in tax file that will be punished by 10 thousand penalty.
- In Pakistan, School students make a world’s biggest human Hockey stick of 300 feet by 1000 students.
- First Time in cricket history Mohit Ahlawat, Delhi made 300 runs in T20 match local Friends Premier League in just 72 balls. In any form of T20 Cricket its first time any batsman can does this.
- Daudi Bohara community leader Sayeedi Hussein Bhaisahabe died in 100 years age.
- Central Government think to start new single counseling for medical colleges MBBS admission.
- First Organic farming research institute open in Jhalawad, Rajasthan, India.
- In Asia, India gain the largest salary increment 10.8%.
- According PWC India has third ranking in Global GDP growth in world.
- In Asian Track Cycling Championship Alana Regi, India got Bronze medal in 500 meter time trial women junior category.
Current Affairs 7 February 2017
- Tamil Nadu is First state of India there’s three women Chief Minister Nominate. V. K. Shashikala is third women Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
- Asian Junior Squash Championship in Honkong Indian team won to defeat Malaysia.
- Venazuela and Indian government have stepped up corporation in various sector like Pharmaceutical, Education and exchange program in petroleum universities students.
- Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden’s Isabella lovin sign an emission for cutting the green house gases ration in country by 2045.
- China tested new missile system for make strong Military Security.
Current Affairs 6 February 2017
- Shashikala is new Chief minister of Tamil Nadu, she’s third chief minister of Tamil Nadu in nine month period.
- Central Government announce a new rule to stop black money, that on more than 3 lakhs cash transaction by anybody 100% tax applied on money taking person.
- In operation ‘Clean Money’ Income Tax department scan 1 lakh bank accounts to check black money.
- In Jammu and Kashmir’s, Pukhwada martyr army solider ‘Hanuman Ram’ gallantry awarded by “Shaurya Chakra” for action against terrorist.
- Bihar’s Madubani to 10 KM distance Jitwarpur First village of India, where’s three women get the “Padshri Award” in painting. First Jagdamba Devi in 1975 , second Seeta Devi in 1981 and now Boaa devi in 2017 get the Padshri Award for their painting.
- Hustan Methodist Hospital made a worlds smallest ‘Pacemaker’ for heart.
- CBSE launch an App for locate exam center for 10th and 12th Board exam centers.
- Famous Pakistani writer Bano Kudsiya died in 88 year age.
- Appeals Court reject President Donald Trump’s Travel ban rule against Federal Court judgement.
- UGC think to start new grade system for improve education system.
- Measles Rubella (MR) vaccination campaign as part of Universal Immunization program in Bangalore by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare department.
- For First Para Athletes training center Sports Minister Vijay Goel lays the Foundation stone in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Integrated Underwater Harbour Defense and Surveillance System (IUHDSS) is launched by Indian Navy for strong defense system in Mumbai.
- Government of Vietnam and India sign an agreement for share a strategic partnership.
- Israel Aerospace Industry (IAI) and Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) both jointly develop Long Range Surface-to-Air Missile (LR-SAM) and Medium Range Surface-to-Air Missile (MR-SAM).
Current Affairs 5 February 2017
- Ban on Many Country People by US President Donald Trump is refused from a Federal Court Judge. He gave a Order to all Immigration department to allow them all.
- Donald Trump Visit Italy in May 2017 for G7 Summit, this is first Visit of New US President Donald Trump.
- Aurangabad, Maharashtra’s Doctor’s Start new program for HIV- AIDS Patients to gave medicine for at daily time from “19 Dots” Software missed Call System to remind patients.
- The UN Security Council has lifted sanctions on the notorious Afghan warlord Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, previously branded “a global terrorist” and accused of war crimes.
- Sixty thousand cancel Visa renewed by the federal Judge James Robort decision against US Presidents Decision.
- In Election of 2017 of five state, Goa record count 83% voting in election and Punjab voting count decreasing to 75% in 2017 Election.
- Innovator of Digital Camera Dr. Tompset disappointed by crazy people about selfie, he thought that this technology can’t made by him.
- CBSE Board announce to start internal marks system of 20% like Rajasthan Board.
- In Resurgent Rajasthan 2016 make 37 MOU cancel of 77 MOU Done.
- In Parliament of India Submit a bill for deposit salary in Bank accounts.
- On buying a second house, tax relaxation is fix for 2 lakh Rupees only.
- ED submit first chart-sheet on Axis Bank officers for illegal currency change at time of currency modification.
- Virat Kohli Second Indian Cricket player who at the front page of “WISDEN” Cricket Magazine.
- South Africa Start ‘Global T20’ league in 2017.
- In ICC ‘Big three model’ (India, Australia and England) rejected in board meeting.
- In Gambia Government announce four and half day a week system.
- Conference of “Lebia – America Relation 2017” on 6 February is Canceled.
- A Indian arrested in Shri Lanka, for capture a photo in High security area.
- Mugal Garden of Presidents House of India is open for everyone.
Current Affairs 4 February 2017
- India Railway sign a agreement with Italian Railways for improve safety of Railway.
- In captain-ship of Virat Kohli team India climb at the second level in ICC ranking and he also spot as top player of ICC T20 batsman.
- Government of India and Sri Lanka sign a agreement for construct a multi-ethnic-tri-lingual school in north central district of the island nation.
- Realty firm Godrej Properties announced a major shuffle in the leadership of the company with Adi Godrej assuming the charge as Chairman Emeritus position in the company.
- China Government tested a new version of Dongfeng – 5C missile which have capacity of carry up to 10 nuclear warheads.
- United States Federal Reserve Bank has its interest rates unchanged. Benchmark interest rates are kept in a range of 0.5% to 0.75%.
- Union Minister Venkaiah Naidu release new tag line ‘Gati se Pragati’ and logo for National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC).
- Snooker player Pankaj Advani won the Indian National Snooker Championship and its his carriers 29th National title.
- In Junior single Badminton match of the Badminton World Federation (BWF), 15 year old Indian shuttler Lakshya Sen, Uttarakhand won the championship and make a history.
Current Affairs 3 February 2017
- Painter, theatre director, veteran stage artist and writer Asim Basu died. he was 82 year old.
- The World Bank sign an agreement with Indian Government to provide 201.50 million loan for quality engineering education in India.
- At the new Director General position in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Senior IPS officer PVK Reddy has been appointed.
- At new director general of Ordnance Factories and the chairman of Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) S. C. Bajpai has been appointed.
- The Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions in India has started its Twitter Seva ‘DARPGSEVA’.
- Rex Tillerson is sworn in as the Foreign Minister of USA position.
- Yuzvendra Chahal is first Indian bowler who take a 6- wicket in an inning of T20 International Cricket Match.
- The Income Tax Department, India launched Operation Clean Money (Swachh Dhan Abhiyan), an e-platform to analyse large cash deposits made during the demonetisation period.
- The 19th Bharat Rang Mahotsav (National Theatre Festival) start at New Delhi for 21 days on till 21 February 2017.
- Neil Gorsuch is first youngest Judge in Federal appeal court that only 25 years old nominate by President Donald Trump.
Current Affairs 2 February 2017
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley present the Budget 2017-18 in lok sabha as a Finance Minister fourth time. In Indian history First time Union and Railway budget have been presented together.
- Government of India has marginally revised the GDP growth rate for 2015-16 to 7.9 per cent from the earlier estimate of 7.6 percent.
- Actress Anushka Sharma has been appointed as the ambassador of the Swatch Bharat Campaign by the Ministry of Urban Development.
- Jallikattu bill approved by the President Pranab Mukherjee.
- Ashok Mansukhani appointed as the new Managing Director and chief executive of Hinduja Ventures.
- Former Union Minister E Ahamed died today at 78 years old age.
- Alok Kumar Verma appointed as the Director Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) post.
- India has slipped to fourth position in the ICC One-Day International Cricket ranking.
- Tesla Company unveiled the world’s largest battery storage plant in California.
- At the St Peters-burg International Forum in Russia will invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi as ‘Guest of Honour’ in function.
Current Affairs 1 February 2017
- The Supreme Court appointed a committee of four administrators headed by Vinod Rai to manage the affairs of BCCI.
- Union Textile Minister Smriti Irani inaugurated the first ever Apparel and Garment making center in place of Meghalaya’s Chief Minister Mukul Sangma election seat.
- National Referee and former Delhi state football team captain Syed Nasir Hasan died today at 73 years age.
- The African Union Commission is appoint new Chairman Chad’s Foreign Minister Moussa Faki Mahamat.
- Uber company start new bike sharing product “Uber MOTO” with can booking service in Hyderabad.
- Government of Australia start a award program “Water Abundance Prize” has partnered with Indian Tata Group and US based XPRIZE for water conservation.
- Government of India appoint Amulya Kumar Patnaik as Police Commissioner of Delhi at the vacant seat of Alok Kumar Verma after made CBI chief.
- The Reserve Bank of India announced to there is no daily withdraw limit from ATM from February 1, 2017.
- The Table Tennis Federation of India appointed Dushyant Chautala as new president.
- According to Financial Times Global MBA Ranking- 2017 the ranking of two MBA institute are increasing, ISB climb 29th position to 27th position and IIM-B climb 62 position to 49th postion.