2017 SBI bank PO OFFICERS RECRUITMENT
2017 SBI bank PO RECRUITMENT
2017 RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (PO) IN STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI). SBI invited eligible Indian candidates for the Probationary Officers (POs) vacancy.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/PO/2016-17/19
Importent dates for SBI PO 2017: online registration & payment start :
07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017
Job location: Anywhere in India.
Selection Process: written exam and Interview.
Exam Procedure: Two phases preliminary and main exam.
(I) Objective Online Test: Time duration 3 hours consist of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. As per new guide line now in objective test will have separate timing for every section. so securing passing marks in each section then your will qualify for the next exam.
|Sr. no,||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
Second level exam is Descriptive Test. Only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
(ii) Descriptive Test : The Descriptive exam of 30 minutes time period with 50 marks. This exam for test the English Language. SBI PO Descriptive exam Topics like Letter Writing & Essay. The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks.
Education Qualification: Graduates from appropriate authority of the University / Institute.
Number of SBI PO Post: Recruitment for 2746 SBI PO Post
Age Limit : on 01.04.2017 candidate Age 21 years to 30 years. Relaxation of Upper age limit for SC/ ST 5 years, for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years, for Persons With Disabilities PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years, PWD (OBC)- 13 Years, PWD (Gen)- 10 Years. For Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency 5 years. for the candidate of state of Jammu & Kashmir 5 years.
Number of chance to aprear in SBI PO Recruitment :
|Category||Number of Chances|
|SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
2017 SBI PO Recruitment Time Table.
|On-line registration including Edit and Modification of Application||07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017|
|Payment deposite||07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary exam||15-04-2017 onwards|
|Online Preliminary date||29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May’17|
|Result date of Online Preliminary exam||17-05-2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||22-05-2017 onwards|
|Date of Main exam Online Examination||4th June 2017|
|Result date of Main exam||19th June 2017|
|Date for Download Call Letter for Interview||26th June 2017|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||10th July 2017 onward|
|Declaration of Final Result||5th Aug 2017|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority category candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||07-04-2017 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||17-04-2017 to 22-04-2017|
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with us(www.exampreportal.com) for any update in above dates or authorised SBI website www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and updates.
2017 SBI PO EXAMINATION CENTERS Tentative List
|State Code||State/UT||Preliminary Examination Centre||Main Examination Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundhry,||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|13||Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun||Itanagar|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar Tezpur||Guwahati,|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur||Arrah, Hajipur, Patna|
|Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|19||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himmatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar|
|20||Haryana||Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Palwal, Sonipat, Yamunanagar||Bahadurgarh, Hissar|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una||Shimla, Solan,|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|23||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|24||Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi||Bengaluru|
|25||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrichur,||Kochi,Thiruvananthapuram|
|27||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain||Bhopal, Indore|
|28||Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai,||Aurangabad, Nagpur, Pune, Mumbai/ Thane/|
|Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara||Navi Mumbai|
|33||Delhi -NCR||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon|
|34||Odisha||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal,||Bhubaneswar,|
|Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|36||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur||Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|37||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Jaipur|
|39||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem,||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelvelli|
|Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Thoothukodi, Vellore|
|40||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad|
|42||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bulandshaher, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura,||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Unnao, Varanasi|
|43||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|44||West Bengal||Asansol, Berhampur (West Bengal), Bardhaman, Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri||Hooghly, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata|
Guidelines for Photograph used to upload during form submission (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature image. 2017 SBI PO Recruitment Online form so you need to scanned copy of your photo and signature. SBI bank guide line to fill the form:
- Photograph must be a latest passport size color photo.
- Make sure that the picture is in color and clear. Choose white background.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- For candidate who wears glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark stylish glasses are not acceptable.
- Size of scanned image is below than 50kb.
- The Do your signature on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Scan paper signature and set Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and make sure Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Things you need for Applying Online: You have valid email ID. On mail id you get call letter/interview advices other information regarding to recruitment.
- Keep softcopy or scanned copy of photograph and signature as we guided you already.
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers and click on the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the current openings.
- Fill the details in form carefully. Once the application is filled in completely. Recheck your details then submit. After submission form you get your provisional registration number and password it shows on your screen. Note down the registration number and password for future use.
- With this registration number and password you can re-open and edit your details if required. Candidates can change data three times only.
- Once the application form is filled in completely. Candidates should submit the application form.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the SBI PO 2017 Application Form, candidates are required to pay fees.
- The payment for this exam fees by using debit card or credit card or Internet Banking.
- After successful payment e-receipt and application form will be generated. save the e-receipt and application form for future record. There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the Bank.
- If face any problem form submission or payment not successful transfer try again same process.
Download Notification 2017 SBI bank PO OFFICERS RECRUITMENT : 2017-SBI-bank-PO-OFFICERS-RECRUITMENT.pdf (19 downloads)